Nails are one of the hallmarks of any woman, so they should always be healthy and well-groomed.
A woman has an individual structure of the nail plate, so everyone needs to choose based on your type:
• fragile and exfoliating - often about a lack of calcium in the body;
• soft and thin - in need of periodic strengthening with special compounds;
• wavy - have grooves and depressions, so you need special polishing agents, as well as a dense base for varnish;
• damaged - they need to be restored and damaged;
• normal - happy owners of such nails have almost no problems with manicure.
Any manicure and pedicure requires giving the nails the correct shape and adjusting their surface.
The base coat prepares the nails for the application of the decorative varnish and strengthens them at the same time.
The next stage of a manicure or pedicure is the application of a decorative coating.