Sun remedies

In fact, all sunscreens are based on the same formula, consisting of two filters (more on them later), but this does not mean that they are all the same. To find “your only one”, you will have to take into account several factors: for example, the form of release and consistency.


CREAM

The most common Sanskrin format. Creates the thinnest protective film on the skin and protects it from dehydration. Suitable for owners of dry, combination and normal skin.


SPRAY

The spray spreads easily over the skin without leaving untreated areas and allows you to renew the protection in a matter of seconds. True, you still have to “get your hands dirty”: in most cases, after spraying, the product must be manually distributed over the skin.


MILK

Thanks to its melting texture, the milk is perfect for treating oily and problem skin. Among the main bonuses is the absence of an oil film to which sand adores sticking.


STICK

Somewhere on the Hawaiian beaches, a stick is unlikely to help you escape from the sun, but for a summer walk in the city it is quite suitable. Stick sunscreens are usually applied topically, such as on the nose, cheeks, or ears. They do not stain your hands, are ideal for sensitive skin and can provide additional protection for moles and age spots.


LOTION

Has a lightweight texture, is easily absorbed and does not leave whitish streaks. Suitable for all skin types.


BUTTER

A must have for “happy” owners of dry skin: it not only protects it from ultraviolet radiation, but also nourishes it. In addition, the oil film will easily survive a couple of swims in the pool and will shine breathtakingly in the light of the sun. What you need for flawless selfies!


GEL

Oily skin loves gel textures: they do not create a sticky film feeling, have a light consistency and, as a rule, contain moisturizing ingredients.

Most likely, the abbreviations UVB and UVA do not tell you anything, but meanwhile they are the main answer to the question of how Sanskrins work. We translate from sun protection into Russian!


UVB rays - affect the surface of the skin, cause burns and sunburn.

UVA rays - affect the deep layers of the skin, damaging cells.

Still not clear? Then imagine an iceberg. UVB rays are the visible part of it, which makes up only 5% of the total radiation spectrum. And UVA rays are the remaining 95%, which, as in the case of a real iceberg, carry the main danger: they do not cause burns and instant visible changes, but they trigger the process of photoaging at the cellular level and provoke the development of malignant tumors.



Dobri dotik spray for safe tanning, SPF50+

Dobri dotik spray for safe tanning, SPF50+

SKU:251701
Availability:In stock
$10.24
Lierac Sunissime fluid, SPF30
New

Lierac Sunissime fluid, SPF30

SKU:257188
Availability:In stock
$129.73
Lierac Sunissime fluid, SPF50
Best New

Lierac Sunissime fluid, SPF50

SKU:257190
Availability:In stock
$129.73
Spray Bioderma Photoderm Max, SPF50+

Spray Bioderma Photoderm Max, SPF50+

SKU:239839
Availability:In stock
$106.45
Spray SVR Sun Secure sunscreen, SPF50

Spray SVR Sun Secure sunscreen, SPF50

SKU:262233
Availability:In stock
$107.66
Spray Uriage Bariesun sunscreen, SPF30+

Spray Uriage Bariesun sunscreen, SPF30+

SKU:203614
Availability:In stock
$84.38
Spray Uriage Eau Thermale moisturizing, SPF30

Spray Uriage Eau Thermale moisturizing, SPF30

SKU:262368
Availability:In stock
$47.43
Showing 1 to 12 of 36 (3 Pages)