Urological tablets for men and women - a wide selection at delivery-pharmacy.
Urological diseases are malfunctions in the human genitourinary system, which have a negative effect on important functions of the body, affecting, for example, the kidneys or causing infertility. They can affect people of different ages and genders. The area of professional competence of the urologist includes the treatment of adenoma, prostatitis, genital infections, pyelonephritis, urolithiasis, congenital anomalies of the genitourinary system in children.
Causes, symptoms and solutions to urological diseases
The factors behind the occurrence of such ailments are different. In young men and women, inflammatory processes of the reproductive organs often occur, when medical treatment of urological infection with special drugs is required. Among such pathologies are cystitis, urethritis, orchitis and others. Older people often suffer from age-related disorders. This is an adenoma or problems with urinary incontinence. Here, surgical methods of treatment come to the fore.
In order to minimize the risks of developing diseases, it is important to monitor your health and, if there are "alarm bells", immediately consult a doctor. For example, if the following symptoms are troubling:
• prolonged pain in the lower abdomen, in the lumbar region;
• burning and itching when urinating or frequent urge to use the toilet;
• change in the color and odor of urine;
• uncharacteristic discharge from the urethra, etc.
In most cases, at the initial stages of the development of the disease, it can be eliminated with medication. However, only a doctor has the right to prescribe drugs after studying the tests and making an accurate diagnosis.
Drugs for the treatment of urological diseases
In our pharmacy you will find a wide range of medicines for urological therapy. They are divided into main groups:
• antibacterial drugs (for the treatment of infectious diseases, such as 5-nok, Tsiprolet, Nolitsin, Cystinol Akut);
• diuretics (diuretics - to prevent fluid stagnation in the body, such as Urolesan, Nephrophyte);
• antispasmodics (to reduce the tone of smooth muscles and eliminate painful symptoms, such as No-shpa, Driptan);
• homeopathic remedies (for anti-inflammatory, restorative effect, such as Gentos, Homvio-prostan).
In delivery-pharmacy, medicines are always available in various forms and various dosages: these are tablets for urological infections, and anti-inflammatory suppositories, and drops with a complex effect.
You can purchase the necessary drugs on our website.